The Missions Ministry at Hopewell exists to be a part of Jesus’ Great Commission to make disciples of all nations, from our next-door-neighbors to the least-reached.
Hopewell Food Pantry
- Hopewell’s Food Pantry ministers to families in need every week. Check out our Food Pantry page.
- Hopewell partners with our local AWANA missionary
Brian Bixel - Awana https://missionary.awana.org/brian-bixel
North American Impact
Northern Lights Missions
- Tok, AK with Jeff and Shelly Sulfridge https://northernlightsmissions.com/
- Our partner church in Portland, OR https://gardenchurch.com/
- Our partner church in Bar Nunn, WY, with Pastor Tyler Martin https://www.outfitter.church/
Partnering with Long-Term Missionaries
Our church currently partners in ministry with four long-term missionaries and their families. For more information about getting involved in their work, please contact Brett Bellamy or click the links below to see their giving pages.
Contact Brett Bellamy for more details
Brandon and Brianna Hawkins
Joel & Anna
David and Priscilla Kunzi
Chad Morton - Manna Worldwide
The Cooperative Fund
As a part of the Southern Baptist Convention, our church sends regular support as well as special yearly offerings to the IMB (International Mission Board), partnering with them in reaching the unreached around the globe.
Short-Term Mission Opportunities
Meet our Missions Pastor
Pastor Brett was born and raised in Hall County and has been a member of Hopewell for more than 22 years. After two years of teaching in public schools, he and his wife, Emily, spent nearly five years serving and teaching English in Asia. Brett joined the staff at Hopewell in 2021. He and Emily live in Pendergrass and have two children, Lucy and Joel. Pastor Brett decided to follow Jesus at Hopewell at age ten.